Wood Truss and Wall Panel Component, Modular Home,
LBM, and Home Builder Industries
The Most Advanced and Up to Date Lean Process Methods to Significantly Improve:
- Net Profits
Cost Savings and Net Profit Gains that Usually take Months or Years, Can be Accomplished in Weeks or Months with TDC
Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Covering all areas, not just the manufacturing which also includes the sales, design, and admin areas. (Service Page)
- Equipment, Building, and Material Flow Recommendations
- Time Standard - For accurate wood truss labor and pricing estimations using work minutes. (Time Standards Page)
- Time standards development for other types of manufacturing is also available. Please contact TDC for details.
- Proven lean manufacturing and industrial engineering trained expert with 100s of paid consultations.
- Dozens of clients providing written testimonials.
- 20 Years of refined and structured service with 30+ years in the industry.
Mark Manis - Former Co-Owner
Home Team Builder Services, LLC - Rome, GA
"Before we engaged Todd, we thought we ran a pretty good truss plant. After all, we had been doing it since 1999, and we were well satisfied with our overall profitability. But after spending a week with him, the scales fell from our eyes! We realized we were, in fact, doing a very mediocre job indeed. The good news was that there was a lot of room for improvement.
Since that time, what we learned from Todd has directly led to our getting to the next level--in efficiency, plant capacity, and profitability. There is no way, without his insights and suggestions, that we could have attained the sales volume and profitability we enjoy today. And there's still room for improvement!
His fee was the best money we've spent in a long, long time!"